Cloud Services include:
- Inventory of Hardware and Software Assets.
- Rationalization of Infrastructure Assets for Cloud – includes virtualization, consolidation.
- Evaluation of Cloud stack – OpenStack, CloudStack, vCloud, EC2.
- Cloud Architecture and Roadmap – identify the type of cloud (private, public, and hybrid) and identify the technical roadmap for migrating to cloud.
Audit of Infrastructure assets and processes to assess:
- Utilization of servers, network equipment, storage arrays, etc.
- Deployment architecture.
- Service Management capabilities based on ITIL compliance, ISO 20000.
Performance Management Services include:
- Planning for Consolidation & Virtualization of Infrastructure assets to improve utilization.
- Benchmarking critical business applications based on use-cases, number of concurrent users, min/median/max response times, synchronicity of business transactions, etc.
Disaster Recovery Services include:
- Business Continuity Plan/Disaster Recovery Strategy, for all critical business applications, based on RTO/RPO
Cloud Security Services include
- IT cloud-based security services including secure email or web gateways, identity and access management (IAM), remote vulnerability assessment, security information and event management
- Assessment, Audit & Advisory Services for Perimeter Security, Data Security, Application Security, Identity and Authentication Management
Other Services include:
- Data Center design using optimal space and airflow constraints.
- Technical evaluation of IT Infrastructure vendors for servers, network equipment, storage solutions, load balancers, firewalls, middleware, databases, virtualization, etc.